Alternative therapies like herbal, kitchen and homoeopathic remedies are a blessing for those who fear injections and surgery. For example, ginger, rhus toxicodendron and garlic are considered to be very effective for curbing the symptoms of finger arthritis. Find ways to include them in your day-to-day routine by reading the article below.
Natural remedies for finger Arthritis like herbal, home and homoeopathic remedies are known to reduce the symptoms of finger arthritis. The breakdown of cartilages between the finger joints gives rise to the condition of finger arthritis.
Herbal Remedies for Finger Arthritis
Common herbs that can help reduce the inflammatory and painful symptoms of finger arthritis include the following:
- Ginger root is a warming herb. It is effective for reducing pain, stiffness and nausea.
- The chamomile tea is effective for reducing muscle pain.
- The echinacea herb helps build the immunity levels.
- The ginkgo or ginkgo biloba herb is also effective for increasing blood circulation.
- The ginseng herb is used widely as it is a natural energy booster.
- Yogaraj guggulu taken thrice daily with warm water also helps cure finger arthritis symptoms. This is an effective Ayurvedic treatment.
Natural supplements like glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate can also be taken to reduce the symptoms of finger arthritis. The Essies tea is also a powerful organic herbal supplement for treating arthritis symptoms.
Home Remedies for Finger Arthritis
Kitchen remedies for controlling finger arthritis symptoms are listed here below:
- Prepare a cup of ginger tea and drink it every morning.
- Have two to four tablespoons of castor oil daily to reduce the symptoms of finger arthritis.
- Crush garlic and boil with milk. Drink when cool before going to bed at night.
- Going on a complete banana diet for a day can also help in flushing the impurities out of your system.
- Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey in warm water. Drink this solution twice daily for reducing the symptoms of arthritis.
- Mix turmeric with warm water and drink it daily for erasing the symptoms of finger arthritis.
- Massage your finger with warm coconut and camphor oil.
- Apply sandalwood paste on your fingers to get relief from the joint pain and inflammation.
Homoeopathy Medicines for Finger Arthritis
Homoeopathic remedies have also acquired much significance for treating the symptoms of finger arthritis. Some common homoeopathy medicines referred for arthritis are listed here below:
- Rhus toxicodendron
Since all these ingredients, herbs and solutions are available in your kitchen or at the nearest store, don’t waste more time. Discuss the safety and suitability of relying on natural remedies for finger Arthritis with your doctor and try incorporating them in your life.