Before understanding how helpful are arthritis gloves, it is necessary that we understand how arthritis affects a person. People suffering from arthritis could experience the pangs of pain at any time of the day or night. As such this disease has a randomized pattern so is slightly unpredictable in nature! The two most common forms of arthritis are Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
It is important for you to get adequate restful sleep, so your body has the opportunity to repair itself. But nowadays, various gadgets are available in the market to decrease the degree of pain in patients around the world.
Types of Therapy
There are two types of therapy provided:
- Infra red
A product by the name â€˜Thermoflow glovesâ€™ available in the market uses thermal property to provide relief to patients. If arthritis symptoms torment you, making your finger joints and hands painful, sore, stiff and swollen, arthritis gloves are the best remedy for you.
The following are some of the ways they provide relief:
- Provides relief to the pain of arthritis by increasing circulation at the molecular level
- Reduces Swelling
- Flushes out toxins
- Oxygenated blood can reach vital areas of affliction to promote healing
- Most of these gloves are light, comfortable and can be worn 24hrs a day
Infra Red Therapy
Lots of people havenâ€™t heard of or still donâ€™t understand how far infrared can be so effective. Far infrared light rays naturally originate from the sun. They remain invisible to the naked human eye. Yet, certain wavelengths (6-14 microns) of these rays are absorbed by the body. In fact, the human body welcomes these health stimulating rays by a process known as â€œresonance absorption.â€
Benefits of Infra red Radiation Gloves:
- Increased circulation
- Promotes fast blood flow
- More nutrients and oxygen
- Rejuvenates nerves, capillaries and blood vessels
- Stronger nails and softer skin
- Reduces stiffness and pain in the finger joints