Black Currant Seed Oil for Arthritis
Black current is an origin from the northern part of Europe and Asia. The black current seed oil is rich in fatty acids, omega 6 and omega 3 acid. Other than this the black current seed oil is also rich in alpha-linolic acid, stearidonic acid and gamma-linolenic which helps in treating arthritis. European current oil is the other name for black current oil and is rich in European folk medicine since years.
How does Black Current Seed Oil Relief Arthritis Pain
- Black current seed oil is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and is also known as cardioprotective, as it protects the cardiovascular system.
- This seed oil helps in normalising the flow of urine and also reduces rheumatic and arthritic pain.
- The black current seed is also used as a medicine for supplement for dietary for reducing pain.
- Since the seed is rich in omega 3, omega 6 and linoleic fatty acid, it is used for various other medical ailments.
- A regular use of the black current seed doesn’t have any side effects.
- It is very beneficial for the body as it makes the immune system stronger.
- The black current seed oil helps in healing anti-inflammatory problems like rheumatic arthritis, dermatitis and arthritis which is caused by pathogenic disease.
- The inflammatory cyotokines of the body are kept secreted and controlled by these oil seeds.
- The black current oil seeds also provide relief from swelling in the joints, heal liver diseases that get damaged by the consumption of alcohol.
- It has been observed that people who suffer from allergies have low level of gamma-linolenic acid in the blood.
- Gamma-linolenic is also known for lessening allergic reactions.
- Black current seed oil also helps in reducing cramps, firm breast and depression.
- The oil from this seed repairs the liver which reduces stress in the nervous system.